By continuing to use the ASSOCIATE.COM website or services, you agree with the data practices described in this document. If you do not agree with them, or with a change introduced by a revised version of this Policy, you should close your ASSOCIATE.COM account.
2. Personal information
When using the ASSOCIATE.COM Services, through the Website, or the Application Programming Interface ("API"), ASSOCIATE.COM collects information about you and about your usages of the Services. This includes, when you register on our site, login, navigate, fill out a form or make a request through Website or through the API.
We collect the following Personal Information:
- Address Details
- IP Address
- Usage History
2.1. Usage of Personal Information
We collect this information:
2) To protect the security of your account. The personal information allows us to identify you in case of loss of your credentials or any other issues accessing your account.
3) To improve your user experience on the Website. This information allows us to provide you a personalized content and layout of the Website, for example localization for text and time zones, reminders of your previous activities, or display of personal recommendations or provide help information
4) To verify that your usage of the service does not infringe the ASSOCIATE.COM Terms of Service, any laws, or regulations.
We do not sell or rent your personal information for marketing purposes.
In certain cases your consent to use personal information may be required, which can be withdrawn at any time using any of the contact details provided.
We will get in touch with you every time the consent to process any data is required. We may need to collect and process additional personal information in order to provide our services, to perform any contractual obligations, or to comply with the law or any judicial order. In these cases we will specifically get in contact with you.
2.2. Personal Information we share
ASSOCIATE.COM may share some personal information with third parties. This may include sharing information with third party contractors, bound by obligations of confidentiality, in connection with the processing of your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy, such as, but not limited to, IT and communications service providers, third parties relevant to the services we provide including regulators, authorities, governmental institutions.
ASSOCIATE.COM may transfer personal information outside Europe. In those cases we will ensure that it is protected and transferred in a manner consistent with legal requirements applicable to the information.
2.3. Personal Information shared with Administrators of E-Associations
The Administrators of E-Associations have access to a limited set of information, namely:
- Address Details
Administrators require this information to verify:
- 1/ That you correspond to the criteria to become member.
- 2/ That each person only has a single membership in each E-Association.
- 3/For contacting you about e-Association topics
When becoming a member of the E-Association, you agree to share this information which the Administrators.
Administrators agree to publish their First name and Last name on the E-Association page. This information is published to allow users to verify the reputation of an Administrator before joining or while being a member of an e-Association.
2.4. Payment Processors
When making a payment, our third party credit card processors such as Paypal or Stripe may require some of your Personal Information. ASSOCIATE does not process any Personal Data regarding payments made.
We store and process your Personal Information on the servers of our partner Amazon Web Services (AWS). Data are Rest is not encrypted but ASSOCIATE.COM takes safeguards against risks such as loss or unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of data.
We may use third party storage services to store and process Personal Data required for the execution of our services. ASSOCIATE.COM shall assure full compliance and implementation of data protection security measures by all our partners.
4.Accessing or updating your personal
You are entitled to obtain your Personal Information from ASSOCIATE.COM on request.
Basic information is available in your account profile section. You can review it and modify it on the website directly. Other Personal Information like usage history is not accessible in your account profile. You can make a support request on our support page so that we can provide you this information.
When you connect to the ASSOCIATE.COM Website, ASSOCIATE.COM uses small piece of information called Cookies, which are stored on your computer.
ookies are used to:
1) Keep track of your account session and identify you as a use
2) Collect analytics about the usage of our services.
You can also set your browser to reject cookies. If you do this, you will be able browse the Associate.com website but you will not be able to use any of our services or log in.
Below is a detailed list of the cookies that we use:
|XSRF-TOKEN||Associate.com||Security of your account by preventing XSRF attacks||1 Hour|
|laravel_session||Associate.com||Keeping track of your session and identify you as a User||1 Hour|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Statistics of website views: Counting visit number from individual computer||2years|
|_gat_gtag_[ID]||Google Analytics||Identification code of website for tracking visits||1 minute|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Statistics of website views: Counting visit number from individual computer||2 years|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Identification of user returns within 24 hours of first view||24 hours|
There is a link to this Policy on our homepage that can be easily found.
6. Information Security
ASSOCIATE.COM ensures that the personal information collected is subject to appropriate security measures.
We only keep the personal information for a limited period of time and strictly as long as is necessary for the relevant purpose of rendering our services - and also for as long as it is necessary to comply with legal obligations - laws or regulations, which may set a minimum period for which we need to keep the personal information.
7. Exercise of Rights
You are entitled to a certain number of legal rights in relation to the personal information that we may hold. These rights can be exercised at any time by contacting us using the details set out below.
You have the right to:
- Obtain information regarding the processing of personal information and access to the personal information which is held about you;
- Request us to correct any personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Request that we erase the personal information in certain circumstances. There may be circumstances where you ask us to erase personal information but we are legally entitled to retain it.
- Object to, and request that we restrict the processing of personal information in certain circumstances. There may be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict the processing of personal information but we are legally entitled to refuse that request.
- Receive some personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or request that we transmit that information to a third party.
- Withdraw any consent, although in certain circumstances it may be lawful for us to continue processing without the consent if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority, if any rights have been infringed.
8. Contact us
For further information on the collection, use, disclosure, transfer or processing of personal information or the exercise of any of the rights listed above, please contact [email protected].